One of Faculty Technical Executive Unit (UPTF) in the Faculty of Law Trisakti University is Library. Library collection consist of books, journals, magazines, dictionaries, encyclopedias, newspaper, final project, thesis, dissertation, and several proceedings that could support learning process and could meet the needs of students, lecturers and employees.
- Library Function
- As the source of knowledge information
- Providing learning facility
- Supporting Higher Education Tri Dharma by providing the following collection:
- Text book
- Scientific Paper
- Research Results
- Final Project, Thesis, Dissertation
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia
- Digital source (Westlaw)
- Service Scope
- User guidance
- Circulation Service (book loaning)
- Reference Service (encyclopedia, dictionary, magazine, journal, newspaper)
- CD-ROM Service
- OPAC (Online Public Access / Intranet) Service
- Internet Service
- Final Project, Thesis and Dissertation Service
- Photocopy Service
- Service Procedure
- Registered as library member
- Present during library service hours
- Total loaning book, loan duration, loan frequency and loan extension time, according to the library regulations.
- Membership Requirement
- Fill registration form
- Follow user guidance at library
- End of Membership
- No longer registered as student of the Faculty of Law, due to:
- Student is recognized to be graduated
- Resigned student
- Drop Out Student
- Book return delay shall be imposed with fines.
- Damaged/lost loan collection is obliged to replace with similar collection.
- Location and Operational Hour
Operational Hour : Monday to Friday, 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Break Hour : Monday to Thursday, 12.00 – 13.00 WIB
Friday, 11.00 – 13.00
- Library Loan-Free Reference Letter
The Library of the Faculty of Law Trisakti University located at Floor 3 of Building H. For detailed about library collection please click to the following sites:
http://www.library.trisakti.ac.id (USAKTI Central Library).