Trisakti Law CenterPROFILE
The Affiliated Unit of the Faculty of Law USAKTI that is called as Trisakti Law Center (TLC) was formed in accordance to the Decree of the Rector of Trisakti University No. 238/USAKTI/SKR/VI/2002 on the Establishment of the Affiliated Bodies within the scope of Trisakti University jo. the Decree of the Rector of Trisakti University No. 398/USAKTI/SKR/XII/2003 on the Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association and Implementation Guidelines of the Affiliated Bodies of Trisakti University.
TLC is a special executing element with a status of autonomous, non-profit, self-managed and self-financing institution. Established to develop the Faculty of Law USAKTI through cooperation with various stakeholders, such as, government, business holders in the field of industry and services, educational institutions both at home and abroad. The activities that are expected to bring contribution to the Faculty of Law USAKTI.
VISION, MISSION, AND OBJECTIVES
The Faculty of Law, Trisakti University, as one of the renowned and international quality, in developing legal science in order to improve the quality of life and civilization.
Promoting and developing the intellectual, personality, independent and entrepreneurial spirit of human resources in the field of law through education, research and community service activities, as well capable to improve the quality of life and civilization.
- Create the Faculty of Law with an international standard that mastery of law in accordance with the times and guided by the noble values of Trisakti University.
- Create graduates who are experts in legal fields, virtuous, intelligent, healthy, independent, creative, innovative, have social sensitivity, capable to communicate well and develop entrepreneurial spirit that is fair, wise and respect the diversity of the nation.
- Realize an academic culture that spurs self-development through productive, effective and efficient learning process in building the civil society.
- Realize the culture of research and contribute concrete duties that are beneficial to society, nation and state.
- Develop partnerships with other higher education institutions, industrial sphere, government, as well as society at home and abroad.
- Foster the local and critical cultures to the almamater for the campus residence and alumni.
- Improve the management commitment and enforce good faculty governance, as well as prosper the residents of the Faculty of Law to maintain the triumph of Trisakti University.
|Advisor||: Dean of the Faculty of Law USAKTI
|Director||: Irene Eka Sihombing, S.H., C.N., M.H.
|Vice Director||: Irene Eka Sihombing, S.H., C.N., M.H.
|Daily Executive||: Kushartoyo Budisantosa, S.H., M.H.
|Secretary||: Retno Octavia Susanti
|Name||Field of Expertise
|Prof. Boedi Harsono||Agrarian Law (Land Law)
|Prof. Arie Sukanti Hutagalung, S.H., M.L.I.||Agrarian Law (Land Use Planning)
|Prof. Wahyana Darmabrata, S.H., M.H.||Business Law
|Prof. Dr. Cattamarasyid, S.H., M.H.||Business Law (Legal Entities)
|Prof. Dr. Bintan Saragih||Constitutional and State Law
|Prof. Rusdi Malik, S.H., M.H.||Marriage Law
|Dr. Natasya Yunita Sugiastuti, S.H., M.H.||Business Law (Law of Contract)
|Dr. A.M. Tri Anggraeni, S.H., M.H.||Business Law (Competitive Law)
- Organizing courses and trainings in the following fields of study:
b. Labor Law;
c. Banking Law;
d. Technics of Negotiation and Contract Drafting;
e. Technics of Legal Drafting.
- Organizing trainings for law graduates (Bachelor degree) that are continuing their education to Graduate Program (Master of Notary).
- Organizing trainings for law graduates (Bachelor degree) that become an advocate/lawyer.
In implementing the above-mentioned activities, Trisakti Law Center is collaborating with professional unions, and lawfirms, as well as relevant governmental agencies.