“Becoming a reliable Doctoral Program of Legal Science, with an international standard, that paying due regard to the local values in developing legal science through Tri Dharma of Higher Education’s activities in order to improve the quality of life and civilization”.
- Hold a Doctoral Program of Legal Science through a higher education system that constantly improves its quality into international standard quality.
- Create conducive academic climate and culture for research and development of legal science that are relevant to the demands and needs of the society in accordance with the values of Tri Krama Trisakti and local wisdoms.
- Conduct legal studies through multidisciplinary approach in order to develop legal science for improving the quality of life and civilization.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Produce Doctors of Law in accordance with national standard of education;
- Produce Doctors of Law that always develop academic and professional abilities through interdisciplinary research activities;
- Produce Doctors of Law that possess academic competence in conformity with scientific requirements;
- Produce Doctors of Law that possess academic competence in accordance with the needs of the community;
- Produce Doctors of Law with a personality of Trikrama Trisakti and local values;
- Produce Doctors of Law that possess national insights;
- Produce Doctors of Law that could apply its legal knowledge in order to develop legal science and to improve the quality of life and civilization;
- Produce Doctors of Law that possess international insights;
- Improve the quality of education on the Doctoral Program of Legal Science;
- Realize an academic culture that spurs self-development through productive, effective and efficient learning process in building the civil society;
- Foster the local and critical cultures to the almamater for the campus residence and alumni;
- Improve the management commitment and enforce good faculty governance, as well as prosper the residents of the Faculty of Law to maintain the triumph of Trisakti University.
GOALS AND STRATEGY OF ACHIEVEMENTS
The milestones of the 2009-2030 long-term vision of the Faculty of Law, Trisakti University are divided into four stages, as follows:
|RELIABLE||INTERNATIONAL STANDARD||QUALITY OF LIFE AND CIVILIZATION|
|ACCREDITA-TION A||TOP 10 LAW SCHOOL IN INDONESIA
||TOP 5 LAW SCHOOL IN INDONESIA
||INTERNATION-AL DIMENSIONS||QAA ACADEMIC STANDARDS
||DUAL DEGREE||EDUCATION||RESEARCH||COMMUNITY SERVICE|
The goals to be achieved from these milestones of the long-term vision of the Faculty of Law are:
- The stakeholders understood the vision, mission, objectives and goals of the Faculty of Law, and used it as guidance in the implementation of Tridharma of Higher Education at the Faculty of Law, Trisakti University.
- Stabilization of the governance of the educational program based on the standard of BAN PT and ISO in supporting the realization of the Faculty of Law’s vision, mission, objectives and goals.
- The leadership of the Faculty of Law is implemented based on the principles of transparency, consensus, collectivity, accountability, effectivity and efficiency in order to support the realization of the Faculty of Law’s vision, mission, objectives and goals.
- Graduates can apply their legal knowleges in order to help the problems of the nation, particularly in the field of agrarian law, business law and criminal law.
- The Quality Assurance through Internal Quality Assurance System (SPMI) with the standard in accordance with external quality assurance system by BAN PT or other institutions (national, regional, international) recognized by the government.
- Produced graduates with Trikrama Trisakti and highly competitive characters, both domestically and abroad, with the target of 0.03% of its graduates continue its study according to its disciplines; 70% works according to its disciplines within a period of 6 months, and 10% of them could create jobs.
- Attained a qualified and excelled performance of its graduates, which is evinced by the recommendations from top 5 companies at home and abroad.
SCHEDULE, VENUE AND DURATION OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
|Time||: Saturday, 08.00 AM – 04.30 PM
|Venue||: Mega Kuningan Campus, Trisakti University,
Wisma Anugrah, Jl. Kantor Taman E3.3 No. C3-C4, Kuningan, South Jakarta
|Duration||: 6 (six) semesters
Research is conducted at Semester IV and must provide general framework, in the form of a review concerning the research for dissertation writing. Thus, a qualification examination and a proposal seminar can be executed.
The students must complete 42 credits (SKS) as follows:
|DHD-601||Qualitative/Quantitative Research Methods||2|
|DHD-602||Philosophy of Science||2|
|DHI-601||Comparative Study of Legal Culture||2|
|DHD-603||Philosophy of Law||2|
|DHI-602||Comparative Study of Legal System||2|
|DHD-604||Methodology of Dissertation Writing||2|
|DHB-701||The Role of Law in Economical Development|
|DHP-701||Philosophy of Criminal Law||2|
|DHA-701||Philosophy of Constitutional and State Administration Law|
DETAILS OF EDUCATIONAL COST
DOCTORAL PROGRAM OF LEGAL SCIENCE
|Form||: Rp. 500.000,-
|Tuition fees for 6 semesters||: Rp. 150.000.000,-
|Payments through semesters’ installement||: (6 x Rp. 25.000.000,-)
Every Saturday, Time : 08.00 AM – 03.00 PM
At Mega Kuningan Campus of Trisakti University
Gedung Kantor Taman E3.3 No.C3 (Menara Anugrah)
Jl. Mega Kuningan Raya, South Jakarta
|1.||Copy of legalized diploma of bachelor and master degree from public or private universities/institutions ***||: 2 sheets|
|2.||Copy of legalized academic transcript||: 2 sheets|
|3.||Copy of national identity card/passport||: 2 sheets|
|4.||Recent photo (with red background)|
|Size 2x3||: 2 sheets|
|Size 3x4||: 2 sheets|
|5.||Recommendation letters from the faculty senior lecturers and/or the head of workplace institution|
|(The format of a recommendation letter is contained in the registration form – Form 002)|
|(Professors and Doctor of Legal Science)|
- TPA (Potential Academic Test)
- Mastery of jurisprudence/legal science
The proof of your payment, the yellow receipt, shall be returned to the Secretariat of the Doctoral Program of Legal Science.
The upcoming payments are every 5 months, and the forms of upcoming payment can be requested at the Secretariat of the Doctoral Program of Legal Science of Trisakti University. The yellow recipt shall be returned to the Secretariat of the Doctoral Program of Legal Science soon after the payment completed.